Friday 30 November 2012

Day 49 - 7 weeks post-op

I went to the hairdressers on this day, and when the hairdresser was talking about what kind of cut would suit my face she said that I've got quite a petite face!  I've never had a petite face in my life so I loved her saying that lol!

I also went out for dinner with my mum and sister to Pizza Express.  I had dough balls to start which I managed to eat quite slowly, and then my pizza had goat's cheese and spinach and onion.  The spinach was a bit annoying because it kept getting stuck in my braces and was difficult to swallow, and I couldn't eat the crusts, but apart from that it was fairly successful!

This is how my new bands look...



And here are my 7 week photos...








4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! When I saw Your photos before and after surgery, I decided to go to the surgeon. I have gummy smile and this is my worst thing ever :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anecka, I'm glad my photos have helped you make your decision. When I was deciding whether or not to have the surgery, it was so helpful to see other people's before and after pictures, so I'm really glad mine have helped you :) Good luck!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Your results give me so much hope. Congrats, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, I'm glad my photos have given you hope! It really is all worth it in the end!

      Delete