Tuesday 13 November 2012

Progress Days 15-28

A couple of weeks ago I did a post that showed my progress in weeks 1 and 2, so I thought I'd do one now for weeks 3 and 4...
















It's a shame that the Day 28 pictures (i.e. the last ones) are firstly, not very good pictures because I was on the train, and secondly, my face is quite puffy in them.  I'd had a very long day with a lot of activity and a lot of talking, and I was out in the cold a lot, so I think all of that led to me having a bit of a puffy face on my 1 month anniversary.












2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your swelling has come down so much over these past few days. That gives me so much hope that mine will continue to get better. You've come a long way and you look amazing. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think after the two week mark the swelling goes down so slowly that it feels like it's not even changing, but I think it just gets a lot more gradual.

      Delete